Robert B. Cantrick Original Music Collection
Description and Background | Contents and Inventory
- File folders a and b: Miscellaneous hand-written notes, presumably on algorithms as indicated by file label, 2004-2006.
- Various print drafts of "Implications by Quasi-Quotation," 2005-2006; miscellaneous notes, 2006; 2 issues of Journal of Philosophy, 2004.
- File folder a: Print drafts of "Method of Conceptual Deduction," heavily edited, 2005.
File folder b: Handwritten notes labeled "Logart," 2005.
- Miscellaneous handwritten notes, 2005.
- Two print drafts of "Unrecognized Possibilities of Singular Joint Denial," 2002, apparently submitted for publication in Journal of Philosophical Logic; correspondence and miscellaneous notes, 2002-2003.
- Print draft of Preface and Introduction to Semantics of Music Scholarship, including table of contents for both volumes; letter to as yet unspecified publisher, summarizing plan and impetus for the entire book project, 2005-2006.
- Miscellaneous hand-written notes, 2005-2006.
- Print draft of Preface and Introduction to Semantics of Music Scholarship, 2000 [despite file label April 1998].
- Miscellaneous notes, 2005; print draft of Chapter 1: "The Single Language in Which All Music Scholars Talk," 2005.
- Miscellaneous notes, 1993-2006; print draft of "If the Semantics of Music Theorizing is Broke, Let's Fix It," heavily edited, 2001.
- File folder a: Print draft of "How to Tell the Truth About Music," 2006; miscellaneous handwritten notes, 2005-2006; two issues of Journal of Philosophy, 2003/2004; clipping from the Juilliard Journal, 2005. File folder b: Print draft of page 28-62, item not identified; print draft of “How to Tell the Truth About Music,” 2003; miscellaneous correspondence, unidentified ephemera; one floppy disc labeled “Howtel Dec 2000”.
- File folders a and b: miscellaneous notes, 2002-2006.
- File folders a and b: Miscellaneous notes, 2003-2005; newspaper/magazine clippings.
- Miscellaneous notes, 2003-2005; issue of Journal of Philosophy, Aug. 1999; print draft of “Negation,
- Miscellaneous notes, 2003-2005.
- Print draft of Preface and Introduction to Vol. 2: Teaching Concepts True of All Music; miscellaneous
- Miscellaneous notes, newspaper clippings, 2002-2005.
- Miscellaneous notes, 2004-2006.
- File folders a through e: All miscellaneous notes originally in files with no label, 1998-2002.
Back to Top
Archives houses various college publications, scrapbooks, memorabilia and statistics from 1860 on, as well as college annual reports, budgets, and salary information.
Our special collections include scores of unique collections of local history, regional interest, and national significance.
Many of these collections are in BUTL 218 (map). To use these materials, please review our policies, and schedule an appointment using the contact information below.
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Archivist: Daniel DiLandro
Staff Assistant: Margaret Hatfield
Fronczak Room Curator: Wanda Slawinska